BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

..liife

..soo i live life by many mysterious qutoes .some that explain just by ah few wrds .others that involve deep thought .My fav quote that i live by is "are you living or are you exsisting" .some might say well living and exsisting mean the same thing .correction simple minded people may think that .me on the other no .i consider my self a philsopher at times .but enuff about me.lemme explain this quote .see when ur exsisting ...people are doing things for you.you have no say in how ur life is runned and things you wanna do with ur life ,others decided for you.in other wrds your having things being down for you .But when your living your doing things for yourself .simple as that .i consider myself lving because i do things for my self.im independent so no otha can do anything for mee !..question && think about it throughly..are YOU living or are YOU exsisting?

0 comments: